Small steps towards Healthy Living…
Here’s a few ideas of small things you can do that are likely to have big effects on your daily health.
* Need to cut excess sodium out of your diet?
Try Heinz NO SALT Added Tomatoe Ketchup.
– You may notice the ketchup tastes sweeter – this is due to the fact that without salt, ketchup registers more clearly on your tastebuds.
* Alzheimers Disease may have risk factors in the same sense that heart disease does.
Some of the tools used to measure risk factors include diet, exercise, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure etc.
– Researchers now believe that only a blurry line seperates Alzheimer’s and vascular dementia. With every study we get closer to finding new preventative measures and treatments, yet we still have so much to learn..
- Salt: Friend or Foe? – great article about salt and why it can be a health risk for some
- Something in the water (earthsky.org)
- Get Smart About Sodium and Salt (everydayhealth.com)
- Potassium Chlorate and Gummy Bear Experiment Video * Mix the two together for an exploding mess!