What does it take to have a healthy lifestyle?
There are many different ideas out there, but let’s stick to the basics.
Follow this guide and you are well on your way to a healthier life…
- Eat healthy – eat a well balanced diet consisting mainly of fruits, vegetables, proteins, and complex carbohydrates. Do not overdo fats.
- Minimize toxins – caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, etc. are bad news for your health (for the most part – there is some research suggesting certain chemicals are beneficial in low doses but that is up for debate)
- Drink water – Skip the soda and actually HYDRATE your body. A couple glasses a day to start with is a great goal.
- Reduce stress – This will be the hardest step for most people, but in time, if the previous steps are followed, reducing stress will become easier.
- A Happier, Healthier You. (freeyourmindblogs.wordpress.com)
- 10 Ways to Be Healthier (apartmentguide.com)
- Simple Tips For A Healthier Lifestyle (detroit.cbslocal.com)